Forest Fuels Recruiting New Driver Now
Forest Fuels is looking for an experienced, personable and customer-focused driver
We’re currently recruiting for the role of HGV Class 2 wood pellet delivery driver in the Bristol area and to be based at our Avonmouth site.
Forest Fuels is a fast growing, multi-award winning business, headquartered in Devon and operating nationally from a network of 43 depots and 3 regional offices.
Forest Fuels is the UK’s leading fuel supplier to small and medium scale biomass wood fuel boilers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Carry out deliveries to our customers in a safe, professional manner
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
- Drive the company vehicle/s responsibly and safely; obeying at all times the traffic laws and highway code
- Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported
- Keep an accurate record of of deliveries using delivery documentation
- Plan and route your vehicle in the most cost efficient way
- Maintain and help build the customer base in the Bristol area
Apply Now for New Driver Vacancy
Applications with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Vick, Forest Fuels’ Logistics Manager, says, “This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join our rapidly expanding team. You’ll need to be self-motivated and very customer focused as all of our delivery drivers really are the face of the business, We look forward to hearing from you”.
For more details you can call Tony Vick directly on 07872 692188.